Hello, I’m Anthony.
Currently, I’m seeking full-time employment in front-end and Node.js development, either remotely or physically in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area. Contact me with the information in my résumé below, or via LinkedIn.
My passion for technology started as latent interest at seven years old when I failed to compile a C++ “Hello World” program. Later in life, my self-taught tweaking of WordPress PHP templates as the managing editor of a student newspaper transformed my interest into a career. I seek roles at organizations who share my passion for emergent technology, provide solutions that improve everyone’s daily life, and are socially and environmentally conscious corporate citizens.
About this site
The rewrite of my personal website is in progress. I’m using this opportunity to experiment with some of the latest technologies—some new to me, some not—such as Next.js, React, MDX, and Material Components. The features include or will soon include:
- Immediate builds and deployments to Zeit Now from commits to GitHub, leveraging Docker and Cloudflare to reduce instance response time worldwide (live)
- Strict Content Security Policy (CSP) with nonces, Feature Policy, and HTTP security headers to limit attack surface (live)
- Markdown mixed with JSX for static pages (including this one) and a future blog (live)
- Structured Data via JSON-LD which will eventually result in richer content in search results (live)
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) with certificates auto-generated by LetsEncrypt using TLS 1.3 and other standards to give users trusted connection with authentic source (live)
- Compression with
brotliformat to further reduce page weight (live)
- Progressive Web Application to enable offline use and near-native user experience across many platforms (live)
- Full HTTPS support in local development environment (live)
- Caching SSRed responses on the server to further reduce response time and CPU usage (live)
- More detailed Google Analytics reporting with Autotrack
- Live feed of my GitHub activity and possibly other data
- Self-implemented commenting system in forthcoming blog
- Logging of Report-URI endpoints and debug logging
- Use of Commitizen and
all-contributorsfor better commits and changelogs
robots.txt, and RSS feed
- New app logo, favicon, etc.
Please check back soon.